Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I'm Baaaaaack!

Recently, I realized that I needed to get back to blogging on blended families.  I think because we aren't in the thick of things, I've stepped back and needed some time to simply "heal".  I also find myself in a time of "clearing". God has recently pressed the pause button on some "good" things I've been busy with and begun calling me to choose the "best" things.  I've been wrapped up in being a "Jack of all trades, master of none" time in my life.  This has to stop.

SO much to update you on- I will try to be brief, but a lot has happened since my last post.  Hopefully, you will get an idea over the next couple of posts how life has changed for us... instead of a 5 hour novel reading!

So, I'm sorry for my absence. I pray that the posts I have planned coming up will be helpful and healing, and offer hope for this life in the blended journey.  As always, I'm here for you, my reader.  Feel free to comment or send me an email.  I don't pretend to have the corner market on answers for situations, but I do have an ear and heart filled with empathy and compassion for the life you are trudging through as a blended family!

Stay tuned for articles coming up, helpful tips, and personal story.

Blessings over you and yours!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment